1. flap - noun
· any broad thin and limber covering attached at one edge; hangs loose or projects freely; "he wrote on the flap of the envelope"
2. flap - noun
· an excited state of agitation; "he was in a dither"; "there was a terrible flap about the theft"
3. flap - noun
· the motion made by flapping up and down
4. flap - noun
· a movable piece of tissue partly connected to the body
5. flap - noun
· a movable airfoil that is part of an aircraft wing; used to increase lift or drag
6. flap - verb
· move in a wavy pattern or with a rising and falling motion; "The curtains undulated"; "the waves rolled towards the beach"
7. flap - verb
· move noisily; "flags flapped in the strong wind"
8. flap - verb
· move with a thrashing motion; "The bird flapped its wings"; "The eagle beat its wings and soared high into the sky"
9. flap - verb
· move with a flapping motion; "The bird's wings were flapping"
10. flap - verb
· make a fuss; be agitated
11. flap - verb
· pronounce with a flap, of alveolar sounds
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.