1. flapping - noun
· the motion made by flapping up and down
2. flap - verb
· move in a wavy pattern or with a rising and falling motion; "The curtains undulated"; "the waves rolled towards the beach"
3. flap - verb
· move noisily; "flags flapped in the strong wind"
4. flap - verb
· move with a thrashing motion; "The bird flapped its wings"; "The eagle beat its wings and soared high into the sky"
5. flap - verb
· move with a flapping motion; "The bird's wings were flapping"
6. flap - verb
· make a fuss; be agitated
7. flap - verb
· pronounce with a flap, of alveolar sounds
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.