1. fluttering - noun
· the motion made by flapping up and down
2. flutter - verb
· move along rapidly and lightly; skim or dart; "The hummingbird flitted among the branches"
3. flutter - verb
· move back and forth very rapidly; "the candle flickered"
4. flutter - verb
· flap the wings rapidly or fly with flapping movements; "The seagulls fluttered overhead"
5. flutter - verb
· beat rapidly; "His heart palpitated"
6. flutter - verb
· wink briefly; "bat one's eyelids"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.