1. pain - noun
· a symptom of some physical hurt or disorder; "the patient developed severe pain and distension"
2. pain - noun
· emotional distress; a fundamental feeling that people try to avoid; "the pain of loneliness"
3. pain - noun
· a somatic sensation of acute discomfort; "as the intensity increased the sensation changed from tickle to pain"
4. pain - noun
· a bothersome annoying person; "that kid is a terrible pain"
5. pain - noun
· something or someone that causes trouble; a source of unhappiness; "washing dishes was a nuisance before we got a dish washer"; "a bit of a bother"; "he's not a friend, he's an infliction"
6. pain - verb
· cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
7. pain - verb
· cause emotional anguish or make miserable; "It pains me to see my children not being taught well in school"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.