1. trigger - noun
· lever that activates the firing mechanism of a gun
2. trigger - noun
· a device that activates or releases or causes something to happen
3. trigger - noun
· an act that sets in motion some course of events
4. trigger - verb
· put in motion or move to act; "trigger a reaction"; "actuate the circuits"
5. trigger - verb
· release or pull the trigger on; "Trigger a gun"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.