1. call_in - verb
· summon to enter; "The nurse called in the next patient"
2. call_in - verb
· summon to a particular activity or employment; "Experts were called in"
3. call_in - verb
· pay a brief visit; "The mayor likes to call on some of the prominent citizens"
4. call_in - verb
· take a player out of a game in order to exchange for another player
5. call_in - verb
· make a phone call; "call in to a radio station"; "call in sick"
6. call_in - verb
· demand payment of (a loan); "Call a loan"
7. call_in - verb
· cause to be returned; "recall the defective auto tires"; "The manufacturer tried to call back the spoilt yoghurt"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.