1. house - noun
· a dwelling that serves as living quarters for one or more families; "he has a house on Cape Cod"; "she felt she had to get out of the house"
2. house - noun
· the members of a business organization that owns or operates one or more establishments; "he worked for a brokerage house"
3. house - noun
· the members of a religious community living together
4. house - noun
· the audience gathered together in a theatre or cinema; "the house applauded"; "he counted the house"
5. house - noun
· an official assembly having legislative powers; "a bicameral legislature has two houses"
6. house - noun
· aristocratic family line; "the House of York"
7. house - noun
· play in which children take the roles of father or mother or children and pretend to interact like adults; "the children were playing house"
8. house - noun
· (astrology) one of 12 equal areas into which the zodiac is divided
9. house - noun
· the management of a gambling house or casino; "the house gets a percentage of every bet"
10. house - noun
· a social unit living together; "he moved his family to Virginia"; "It was a good Christian household"; "I waited until the whole house was asleep"; "the teacher asked how many people made up his home"; "the family refused to accept his will"
11. house - noun
· a building where theatrical performances or motion-picture shows can be presented; "the house was full"
12. house - noun
· a building in which something is sheltered or located; "they had a large carriage house"
13. house - verb
· contain or cover; "This box houses the gears"
14. house - verb
· provide housing for; "The immigrants were housed in a new development outside the town"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.