1. shelter - noun
· a structure that provides privacy and protection from danger
2. shelter - noun
· protective covering that provides protection from the weather
3. shelter - noun
· the condition of being protected; "they were huddled together for protection"; "he enjoyed a sense of peace and protection in his new home"
4. shelter - noun
· a way of organizing business to reduce the taxes it must pay on current earnings
5. shelter - noun
· temporary housing for homeless or displaced persons
6. shelter - verb
· provide shelter for; "After the earthquake, the government could not provide shelter for the thousands of homeless people"
7. shelter - verb
· invest (money) so that it is not taxable
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.