1. security - noun
· the state of being free from danger or injury; "we support the armed services in the name of national security"
2. security - noun
· defense against financial failure; financial independence; "his pension gave him security in his old age"; "insurance provided protection against loss of wages due to illness"
3. security - noun
· freedom from anxiety or fear; "the watch dog gave her a feeling of security"
4. security - noun
· a formal declaration that documents a fact of relevance to finance and investment; the holder has a right to receive interest or dividends; "he held several valuable securities"
5. security - noun
· property that your creditor can claim in case you default on your obligation; "bankers are reluctant to lend without good security"
6. security - noun
· a department responsible for the security of the institution's property and workers; "the head of security was a former policeman"
7. security - noun
· a guarantee that an obligation will be met
8. security - noun
· an electrical device that sets off an alarm when someone tries to break in
9. security - noun
· measures taken as a precaution against theft or espionage or sabotage etc.; "military security has been stepped up since the recent uprising"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.