1. pile - noun
· a collection of objects laid on top of each other
Synonym(s): heap, mound, agglomerate, cumulation, cumulus
Hypernym(s): collection, aggregation, accumulation, assemblage
2. pile - noun
· (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent; "a batch of letters"; "a deal of trouble"; "a lot of money"; "he made a mint on the stock market"; "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos"; "it must have cost plenty"; "a slew of journalists"; "a wad of money"
Synonym(s): batch, deal, flock, good_deal, great_deal, hatful, heap, lot, mass, mess, mickle, mint, mountain, muckle, passel, peck, plenty, pot, quite_a_little, raft, sight, slew, spate, stack, tidy_sum, wad
Hypernym(s): large_indefinite_quantity, large_indefinite_amount
3. pile - noun
· a large sum of money (especially as pay or profit); "she made a bundle selling real estate"; "they sank megabucks into their new house"
Synonym(s): bundle, big_bucks, megabucks, big_money
4. pile - noun
· fine soft dense hair (as the fine short hair of cattle or deer or the wool of sheep or the undercoat of certain dogs)
5. pile - noun
· battery consisting of voltaic cells arranged in series; the earliest electric battery devised by Volta
Synonym(s): voltaic_pile, galvanic_pile
Hypernym(s): battery, electric_battery
6. pile - noun
· a column of wood or steel or concrete that is driven into the ground to provide support for a structure
Synonym(s): spile, piling, stilt
7. pile - noun
· the yarn (as in a rug or velvet or corduroy) that stands up from the weave; "for uniform color and texture tailors cut velvet with the pile running the same direction"
8. pile - noun
· a nuclear reactor that uses controlled nuclear fission to generate energy
Synonym(s): atomic_pile, atomic_reactor, chain_reactor
Hypernym(s): nuclear_reactor, reactor
9. pile - verb
· arrange in stacks; "heap firewood around the fireplace"; "stack your books up on the shelves"
10. pile - verb
· press tightly together or cram; "The crowd packed the auditorium"
Synonym(s): throng, mob, pack, jam
Hypernym(s): crowd, crowd_together
11. pile - verb
· place or lay as if in a pile; "The teacher piled work on the students until the parents protested"
Hypernym(s): put, set, place, pose, position, lay
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.