1. stack - noun
· an orderly pile
Hypernym(s): pile, heap, mound, agglomerate, cumulation, cumulus
2. stack - noun
· (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent; "a batch of letters"; "a deal of trouble"; "a lot of money"; "he made a mint on the stock market"; "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos"; "it must have cost plenty"; "a slew of journalists"; "a wad of money"
Synonym(s): batch, deal, flock, good_deal, great_deal, hatful, heap, lot, mass, mess, mickle, mint, mountain, muckle, passel, peck, pile, plenty, pot, quite_a_little, raft, sight, slew, spate, tidy_sum, wad
Hypernym(s): large_indefinite_quantity, large_indefinite_amount
3. stack - noun
· a list in which the next item to be removed is the item most recently stored (LIFO)
Synonym(s): push-down_list, push-down_stack
4. stack - noun
· a large tall chimney through which combustion gases and smoke can be evacuated
5. stack - noun
· a storage device that handles data so that the next item to be retrieved is the item most recently stored (LIFO)
Synonym(s): push-down_storage, push-down_store
Hypernym(s): memory_device, storage_device
6. stack - verb
· load or cover with stacks; "stack a truck with boxes"
Hypernym(s): load, lade, laden, load_up
7. stack - verb
· arrange in stacks; "heap firewood around the fireplace"; "stack your books up on the shelves"
8. stack - verb
· arrange the order of so as to increase one's winning chances; "stack the deck of cards"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.