1. heap - noun
· a collection of objects laid on top of each other
2. heap - noun
· (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent; "a batch of letters"; "a deal of trouble"; "a lot of money"; "he made a mint on the stock market"; "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos"; "it must have cost plenty"; "a slew of journalists"; "a wad of money"
Synonym(s): batch, deal, flock, good_deal, great_deal, hatful, lot, mass, mess, mickle, mint, mountain, muckle, passel, peck, pile, plenty, pot, quite_a_little, raft, sight, slew, spate, stack, tidy_sum, wad
3. heap - noun
· a car that is old and unreliable; "the fenders had fallen off that old bus"
4. heap - verb
· bestow in large quantities; "He heaped him with work"; "She heaped scorn upon him"
5. heap - verb
· arrange in stacks; "heap firewood around the fireplace"; "stack your books up on the shelves"
6. heap - verb
· fill to overflow; "heap the platter with potatoes"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.