1. mint - noun
· (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent; "a batch of letters"; "a deal of trouble"; "a lot of money"; "he made a mint on the stock market"; "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos"; "it must have cost plenty"; "a slew of journalists"; "a wad of money"
Synonym(s): batch, deal, flock, good_deal, great_deal, hatful, heap, lot, mass, mess, mickle, mountain, muckle, passel, peck, pile, plenty, pot, quite_a_little, raft, sight, slew, spate, stack, tidy_sum, wad
2. mint - noun
· any north temperate plant of the genus Mentha with aromatic leaves and small mauve flowers
3. mint - noun
· any member of the mint family of plants
4. mint - noun
· the leaves of a mint plant used fresh or candied
5. mint - noun
· a candy that is flavored with a mint oil
6. mint - noun
· a plant where money is coined by authority of the government
7. mint - verb
· form by stamping, punching, or printing; "strike coins"; "strike a medal"
8. mint - adjective
· as if new; "in mint condition"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.