1. plant - noun
· buildings for carrying on industrial labor; "they built a large plant to manufacture automobiles"
2. plant - noun
· (botany) a living organism lacking the power of locomotion
3. plant - noun
· an actor situated in the audience whose acting is rehearsed but seems spontaneous to the audience
4. plant - noun
· something planted secretly for discovery by another; "the police used a plant to trick the thieves"; "he claimed that the evidence against him was a plant"
5. plant - verb
· put or set (seeds, seedlings, or plants) into the ground; "Let's plant flowers in the garden"
6. plant - verb
· fix or set securely or deeply; "He planted a knee in the back of his opponent"; "The dentist implanted a tooth in the gum"
7. plant - verb
· set up or lay the groundwork for; "establish a new department"
8. plant - verb
· place into a river; "plant fish"
9. plant - verb
· place something or someone in a certain position in order to secretly observe or deceive; "Plant a spy in Moscow"; "plant bugs in the dissident's apartment"
10. plant - verb
· put firmly in the mind; "Plant a thought in the students' minds"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.