1. contrivance - noun
· a device or control that is very useful for a particular job
2. contrivance - noun
· the faculty of contriving; inventive skill; "his skillful contrivance of answers to every problem"
3. contrivance - noun
· an elaborate or deceitful scheme contrived to deceive or evade; "his testimony was just a contrivance to throw us off the track"
4. contrivance - noun
· an artificial or unnatural or obviously contrived arrangement of details or parts etc.; "the plot contained too many improbable contrivances to be believable"
5. contrivance - noun
· any improvised arrangement for temporary use
6. contrivance - noun
· the act of devising something
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.