1. insert - noun
· a folded section placed between the leaves of another publication
2. insert - noun
· an artifact that is inserted or is to be inserted
3. insert - noun
· (broadcasting) a local announcement inserted into a network program
4. insert - noun
· (film) a still picture that is introduced and that interrupts the action of a film
5. insert - verb
· put or introduce into something; "insert a picture into the text"
6. insert - verb
· place, fit, or thrust (something) into another thing; "Insert your ticket here"
7. insert - verb
· fit snugly into; "insert your ticket into the slot"; "tuck your shirttail in"
8. insert - verb
· insert casually; "She slipped in a reference to her own work"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.