1. mess - noun
· a state of confusion and disorderliness; "the house was a mess"; "she smoothed the mussiness of the bed"
2. mess - noun
· informal terms for a difficult situation; "he got into a terrible fix"; "he made a muddle of his marriage"
3. mess - noun
· soft semiliquid food; "a mess of porridge"
4. mess - noun
· a meal eaten in a mess hall by service personnel
5. mess - noun
· a (large) military dining room where service personnel eat or relax
6. mess - noun
· (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent; "a batch of letters"; "a deal of trouble"; "a lot of money"; "he made a mint on the stock market"; "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos"; "it must have cost plenty"; "a slew of journalists"; "a wad of money"
Synonym(s): batch, deal, flock, good_deal, great_deal, hatful, heap, lot, mass, mickle, mint, mountain, muckle, passel, peck, pile, plenty, pot, quite_a_little, raft, sight, slew, spate, stack, tidy_sum, wad
7. mess - verb
· eat in a mess hall
8. mess - verb
· make a mess of or create disorder in; "He messed up his room"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.