1. stomach - noun
· an enlarged and muscular saclike organ of the alimentary canal; the principal organ of digestion
2. stomach - noun
· the region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis
3. stomach - noun
· an inclination or liking for things involving conflict or difficulty or unpleasantness; "he had no stomach for a fight"
4. stomach - noun
· an appetite for food; "exercise gave him a good stomach for dinner"
5. stomach - verb
· bear to eat; "He cannot stomach raw fish"
6. stomach - verb
· put up with something or somebody unpleasant; "I cannot bear his constant criticism"; "The new secretary had to endure a lot of unprofessional remarks"; "he learned to tolerate the heat"; "She stuck out two years in a miserable marriage"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.