1. suffer - verb
· undergo or be subjected to; "He suffered the penalty"; "Many saints suffered martyrdom"
2. suffer - verb
· undergo (as of injuries and illnesses); "She suffered a fracture in the accident"; "He had an insulin shock after eating three candy bars"; "She got a bruise on her leg"; "He got his arm broken in the scuffle"
3. suffer - verb
· experience (emotional) pain; "Every time her husband gets drunk, she suffers"
4. suffer - verb
· put up with something or somebody unpleasant; "I cannot bear his constant criticism"; "The new secretary had to endure a lot of unprofessional remarks"; "he learned to tolerate the heat"; "She stuck out two years in a miserable marriage"
5. suffer - verb
· get worse; "His grades suffered"
6. suffer - verb
· feel pain or be in pain
7. suffer - verb
· feel physical pain; "Were you hurting after the accident?"
8. suffer - verb
· feel unwell or uncomfortable; "She is suffering from the hot weather"
9. suffer - verb
· be given to; "She suffers from a tendency to talk too much"
10. suffer - verb
· undergo or suffer; "meet a violent death"; "suffer a terrible fate"
11. suffer - verb
· be set at a disadvantage; "This author really suffers in translation"; "The painting loses something in this light"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.