1. decline - noun
· change toward something smaller or lower
2. decline - noun
· a condition inferior to an earlier condition; a gradual falling off from a better state
3. decline - noun
· a gradual decrease; as of stored charge or current
4. decline - noun
· a downward slope or bend
5. decline - verb
· grow worse; "Conditions in the slum worsened"
6. decline - verb
· refuse to accept; "He refused my offer of hospitality"
7. decline - verb
· show unwillingness towards; "he declined to join the group on a hike"
8. decline - verb
· grow smaller; "Interest in the project waned"
9. decline - verb
· go down; "The roof declines here"
10. decline - verb
· go down in value; "the stock market corrected"; "prices slumped"
11. decline - verb
· inflect for number, gender, case, etc.; "in many languages, speakers decline nouns, pronouns, and adjectives"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.