1. slump - noun
· a noticeable deterioration in performance or quality; "the team went into a slump"; "a gradual slack in output"; "a drop-off in attendance"; "a falloff in quality"
2. slump - noun
· a long-term economic state characterized by unemployment and low prices and low levels of trade and investment
3. slump - verb
· assume a drooping posture or carriage
4. slump - verb
· fall or sink heavily; "He slumped onto the couch"; "My spirits sank"
5. slump - verb
· fall heavily or suddenly; decline markedly; "The real estate market fell off"
6. slump - verb
· go down in value; "the stock market corrected"; "prices slumped"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.