1. go_down - verb
· move downward and lower, but not necessarily all the way; "The temperature is going down"; "The barometer is falling"; "The curtain fell on the diva"; "Her hand went up and then fell again"
2. go_down - verb
· go under; "The raft sank and its occupants drowned"
3. go_down - verb
· grow smaller; "Interest in the project waned"
4. go_down - verb
· be recorded or remembered; "She will go down as the first feminist"
5. go_down - verb
· be ingested; "This wine sure goes down well"; "The food wouldn't go down"
6. go_down - verb
· be defeated; "If America goes down, the free world will go down, too"
7. go_down - verb
· disappear beyond the horizon; "the sun sets early these days"
8. go_down - verb
· stop operating; "My computer crashed last night"; "The system goes down at least once a week"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.