1. lean - noun
· the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical; "the tower had a pronounced tilt"; "the ship developed a list to starboard"; "he walked with a heavy inclination to the right"
2. lean - verb
· to incline or bend from a vertical position; "She leaned over the banister"
3. lean - verb
· cause to lean or incline; "He leaned his rifle against the wall"
4. lean - verb
· have a tendency or disposition to do or be something; be inclined; "She tends to be nervous before her lectures"; "These dresses run small"; "He inclined to corpulence"
5. lean - verb
· rely on for support; "We can lean on this man"
6. lean - verb
· cause to lean to the side; "Erosion listed the old tree"
7. lean - adjective
· lacking excess flesh; "you can't be too rich or too thin"; "Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look"-Shakespeare
8. lean - adjective
· lacking in mineral content or combustible material; "lean ore"; "lean fuel"
9. lean - adjective
· containing little excess; "a lean budget"; "a skimpy allowance"
10. lean - adjective
· not profitable or prosperous; "a lean year"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.