1. thin - verb
· lose thickness; become thin or thinner
2. thin - verb
· make thin or thinner; "Thin the solution"
3. thin - verb
· lessen the strength or flavor of a solution or mixture; "cut bourbon"
4. thin - verb
· take off weight
5. thin - adjective
· of relatively small extent from one surface to the opposite or in cross section; "thin wire"; "a thin chiffon blouse"; "a thin book"; "a thin layer of paint"
6. thin - adjective
· lacking excess flesh; "you can't be too rich or too thin"; "Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look"-Shakespeare
7. thin - adjective
· very narrow; "a thin line across the page"
8. thin - adjective
· not dense; "a thin beard"; "trees were sparse"
9. thin - adjective
· relatively thin in consistency or low in density; not viscous; "air is thin at high altitudes"; "a thin soup"; "skimmed milk is much thinner than whole milk"; "thin oil"
10. thin - adjective
· (of sound) lacking resonance or volume; "a thin feeble cry"
11. thin - adjective
· lacking spirit or sincere effort; "a thin smile"
12. thin - adjective
· lacking substance or significance; "slight evidence"; "a tenuous argument"; "a thin plot"; "a fragile claim to fame"
13. thin - adverb
· without viscosity; "the blood was flowing thin"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.