1. thick - noun
· the location of something surrounded by other things; "in the midst of the crowd"
2. thick - adjective
· not thin; of a specific thickness or of relatively great extent from one surface to the opposite usually in the smallest of the three solid dimensions; "an inch thick"; "a thick board"; "a thick sandwich"; "spread a thick layer of butter"; "thick coating of dust"; "thick warm blankets"
3. thick - adjective
· having component parts closely crowded together; "a compact shopping center"; "a dense population"; "thick crowds"; "a thick forest"; "thick hair"
4. thick - adjective
· relatively dense in consistency; "thick cream"; "thick soup"; "thick smoke"; "thick fog"
5. thick - adjective
· spoken as if with a thick tongue; "the thick speech of a drunkard"; "his words were slurred"
6. thick - adjective
· having a short and solid form or stature; "a wrestler of compact build"; "he was tall and heavyset"; "stocky legs"; "a thickset young man"
7. thick - adjective
· hard to pass through because of dense growth; "dense vegetation"; "thick woods"
8. thick - adjective
· (of darkness) densely dark; "thick night"; "thick darkness"; "a face in deep shadow"; "deep night"
9. thick - adjective
· (used informally) associated on close terms; "a close friend"; "the bartender was chummy with the regular customers"; "the two were thick as thieves for months"
10. thick - adjective
· (used informally) stupid
11. thick - adjective
· abounding; having a lot of; "the top was thick with dust"
12. thick - adverb
· with a thick consistency; "the blood was flowing thick"
13. thick - adverb
· in quick succession; "misfortunes come fast and thick"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.