1. deep - noun
· the central and most intense or profound part; "in the deep of night"; "in the deep of winter"
2. deep - noun
· a long steep-sided depression in the ocean floor
3. deep - noun
· literary term for an ocean; "denizens of the deep"
4. deep - adjective
· relatively deep or strong; affecting one deeply; "a deep breath"; "a deep sigh"; "deep concentration"; "deep emotion"; "a deep trance"; "in a deep sleep"
5. deep - adjective
· marked by depth of thinking; "deep thoughts"; "a deep allegory"
6. deep - adjective
· having great spatial extension or penetration downward or inward from an outer surface or backward or laterally or outward from a center; sometimes used in combination; "a deep well"; "a deep dive"; "deep water"; "a deep casserole"; "a deep gash"; "deep massage"; "deep pressure receptors in muscles"; "deep shelves"; "a deep closet"; "surrounded by a deep yard"; "hit the ball to deep center field"; "in deep space"; "waist-deep"
7. deep - adjective
· very distant in time or space; "deep in the past"; "deep in enemy territory"; "deep in the woods"; "a deep space probe"
8. deep - adjective
· intense or extreme; "in deep trouble"; "deep happiness"
9. deep - adjective
· having or denoting a low vocal or instrumental range; "a deep voice"; "a bass voice is lower than a baritone voice"; "a bass clarinet"
10. deep - adjective
· strong; intense; "deep purple"; "a rich red"
11. deep - adjective
· relatively thick from top to bottom; "deep carpets"; "deep snow"
12. deep - adjective
· extending relatively far inward; "a deep border"
13. deep - adjective
· (of darkness) densely dark; "thick night"; "thick darkness"; "a face in deep shadow"; "deep night"
14. deep - adjective
· large in quantity or size; "deep cuts in the budget"
15. deep - adjective
· with head or back bent low; "a deep bow"
16. deep - adjective
· of an obscure nature; "the new insurance policy is written without cryptic or mysterious terms"; "a deep dark secret"; "the inscrutable workings of Providence"; "in its mysterious past it encompasses all the dim origins of life"- Rachel Carson; "rituals totally mystifying to visitors from other lands"
17. deep - adjective
· difficult to penetrate; incomprehensible to one of ordinary understanding or knowledge; "the professor's lectures were so abstruse that students tended to avoid them"; "a deep metaphysical theory"; "some recondite problem in historiography"
18. deep - adjective
· exhibiting great cunning usually with secrecy; "deep political machinations"; "a deep plot"
19. deep - adverb
· to a great depth; far down or in; "dived deeply"; "dug deep"
20. deep - adverb
· to an advanced time; "deep into the night"; "talked late into the evening"
21. deep - adverb
· to a great distance; "penetrated deep into enemy territory"; "went deep into the woods"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.