1. inside - noun
· the region that is inside of something
2. inside - noun
· the inner or enclosed surface of something
3. inside - adjective
· relating to or being on the side closer to the center or within a defined space; "he reached into his inside jacket pocket"; "inside out"; "an inside pitch is between home plate and the batter"
4. inside - adjective
· being or applying to the inside of a building; "an inside wall"
5. inside - adjective
· confined to an exclusive group; "privy to inner knowledge"; "inside information"; "privileged information"
6. inside - adjective
· away from the outer edge; "the inside lane"
7. inside - adverb
· within a building; "in winter we play inside"
8. inside - adverb
· on the inside; "inside, the car is a mess"
9. inside - adverb
· with respect to private feelings; "inwardly, she was raging"
10. inside - adverb
· in reality; "she is very kind at heart"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.