1. inner - adjective
· located inward; "Beethoven's manuscript looks like a bloody record of a tremendous inner battle"- Leonard Bernstein; "she thinks she has no soul, no interior life, but the truth is that she has no access to it"- David Denby; "an internal sense of rightousness"- A.R.Gurney,Jr.
2. inner - adjective
· located or occurring within or closer to a center; "an inner room"
3. inner - adjective
· innermost or essential; "the inner logic of Cubism"; "the internal contradictions of the theory"; "the intimate structure of matter"
4. inner - adjective
· confined to an exclusive group; "privy to inner knowledge"; "inside information"; "privileged information"
5. inner - adjective
· exclusive to a center; especially a center of influence; "inner regions of the organization"; "inner circles of government"
6. inner - adjective
· inside or closer to the inside of the body; "the inner ear"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.