1. full - noun
· the time when the Moon is fully illuminated; "the moon is at the full"
2. full - verb
· beat for the purpose of cleaning and thickening; "full the cloth"
3. full - verb
· make (a garment) fuller by pleating or gathering
4. full - verb
· increase in phase; "the moon is waxing"
5. full - adjective
· containing as much or as many as is possible or normal; "a full glass"; "a sky full of stars"; "a full life"; "the auditorium was full to overflowing"
6. full - adjective
· constituting the full quantity or extent; complete; "an entire town devastated by an earthquake"; "gave full attention"; "a total failure"
7. full - adjective
· complete in extent or degree and in every particular; "a full game"; "a total eclipse"; "a total disaster"
8. full - adjective
· filled to satisfaction with food or drink; "a full stomach"
9. full - adjective
· (of sound) having marked deepness and body; "full tones"; "a full voice"
10. full - adjective
· having the normally expected amount; "gives full measure"; "gives good measure"; "a good mile from here"
11. full - adjective
· being at a peak or culminating point; "broad daylight"; "full summer"
12. full - adjective
· having ample fabric; "the current taste for wide trousers"; "a full skirt"
13. full - adverb
· to the greatest degree or extent; completely or entirely; (`full' in this sense is used as a combining form); "fully grown"; "he didn't fully understand"; "knew full well"; "full-grown"; "full-fledged"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.