1. wide - adjective
· having great (or a certain) extent from one side to the other; "wide roads"; "a wide necktie"; "wide margins"; "three feet wide"; "a river two miles broad"; "broad shoulders"; "a broad river"
2. wide - adjective
· broad in scope or content; "across-the-board pay increases"; "an all-embracing definition"; "blanket sanctions against human-rights violators"; "an invention with broad applications"; "a panoptic study of Soviet nationality"- T.G.Winner; "granted him wide powers"
3. wide - adjective
· (used of eyes) fully open or extended; "stared with wide eyes"
4. wide - adjective
· very large in expanse or scope; "a broad lawn"; "the wide plains"; "a spacious view"; "spacious skies"
5. wide - adjective
· great in degree; "won by a wide margin"
6. wide - adjective
· having ample fabric; "the current taste for wide trousers"; "a full skirt"
7. wide - adjective
· not on target; "the kick was wide"; "the arrow was wide of the mark"; "a claim that was wide of the truth"
8. wide - adverb
· with or by a broad space; "stand with legs wide apart"; "ran wide around left end"
9. wide - adverb
· to the fullest extent possible; "open your eyes wide"; "with the throttle wide open"
10. wide - adverb
· far from the intended target; "the arrow went wide of the mark"; "a bullet went astray and killed a bystander"
11. wide - adverb
· to or over a great extent or range; far; "wandered wide through many lands"; "he traveled widely"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.