1. slant - noun
· a biased way of looking at or presenting something
2. slant - noun
· degree of deviation from a horizontal plane; "the roof had a steep pitch"
3. slant - verb
· lie obliquely; "A scar slanted across his face"
4. slant - verb
· present with a bias; "He biased his presentation so as to please the share holders"
5. slant - verb
· to incline or bend from a vertical position; "She leaned over the banister"
6. slant - verb
· heel over; "The tower is tilting"; "The ceiling is slanting"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.