1. weight - noun
· the vertical force exerted by a mass as a result of gravity
2. weight - noun
· sports equipment used in calisthenic exercises and weightlifting; it is not attached to anything and is raised and lowered by use of the hands and arms
3. weight - noun
· the relative importance granted to something; "his opinion carries great weight"; "the progression implied an increasing weightiness of the items listed"
4. weight - noun
· an artifact that is heavy
5. weight - noun
· an oppressive feeling of heavy force; "bowed down by the weight of responsibility"
6. weight - noun
· a system of units used to express the weight of something
7. weight - noun
· a unit used to measure weight; "he placed two weights in the scale pan"
8. weight - noun
· (statistics) a coefficient assigned to elements of a frequency distribution in order to represent their relative importance
9. weight - verb
· weight down with a load
10. weight - verb
· present with a bias; "He biased his presentation so as to please the share holders"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.