1. metric - noun
· a function of a topological space that gives, for any two points in the space, a value equal to the distance between them
2. metric - noun
· a decimal unit of measurement of the metric system (based on meters and kilograms and seconds); "convert all the measurements to metric units"; "it is easier to work in metric"
3. metric - noun
· a system of related measures that facilitates the quantification of some particular characteristic
4. metric - adjective
· based on the meter as a standard of measurement; "the metric system"; "metrical equivalents"
5. metric - adjective
· the rhythmic arrangement of syllables
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.