1. rich - noun
· people who have possessions and wealth (considered as a group); "only the very rich benefit from this legislation"
2. rich - adjective
· possessing material wealth; "her father is extremely rich"; "many fond hopes are pinned on rich uncles"
3. rich - adjective
· having an abundant supply of desirable qualities or substances (especially natural resources); "blessed with a land rich in minerals"; "rich in ideas"; "rich with cultural interest"
4. rich - adjective
· of great worth or quality; "a rich collection of antiques"
5. rich - adjective
· marked by great fruitfulness; "fertile farmland"; "a fat land"; "a productive vineyard"; "rich soil"
6. rich - adjective
· strong; intense; "deep purple"; "a rich red"
7. rich - adjective
· very productive; "rich seams of coal"
8. rich - adjective
· high in mineral content; having a high proportion of fuel to air; "a rich vein of copper"; "a rich gas mixture"
9. rich - adjective
· suggestive of or characterized by great expense; "a rich display"
10. rich - adjective
· containing plenty of fat, or eggs, or sugar; "rich desserts"; "they kept gorging on rich foods"
11. rich - adjective
· marked by richness and fullness of flavor; "a rich ruby port"; "full-bodied wines"; "a robust claret"; "the robust flavor of fresh-brewed coffee"
12. rich - adjective
· pleasantly full and mellow; "a rich tenor voice"
13. rich - adjective
· affording an abundant supply; "had ample food for the party"; "copious provisions"; "food is plentiful"; "a plenteous grape harvest"; "a rich supply"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.