1. pitching - noun
· (baseball) playing the position of pitcher on a baseball team
2. pitching - noun
· abrupt up-and-down motion (as caused by a ship or other conveyance); "the pitching and tossing was quite exciting"
3. pitch - verb
· throw or toss with a light motion; "flip me the beachball"; "toss me newspaper"
4. pitch - verb
· move abruptly; "The ship suddenly lurched to the left"
5. pitch - verb
· fall or plunge forward; "She pitched over the railing of the balcony"
6. pitch - verb
· set to a certain pitch; "He pitched his voice very low"
7. pitch - verb
· sell or offer for sale from place to place
8. pitch - verb
· be at an angle; "The terrain sloped down"
9. pitch - verb
· heel over; "The tower is tilting"; "The ceiling is slanting"
10. pitch - verb
· erect and fasten; "pitch a tent"
11. pitch - verb
· throw or hurl from the mound to the batter, as in baseball; "The pitcher delivered the ball"
12. pitch - verb
· hit (a golf ball) in a high arc with a backspin
13. pitch - verb
· lead (a card) and establish the trump suit
14. pitch - verb
· set the level or character of; "She pitched her speech to the teenagers in the audience"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.