1. coil - noun
· a structure consisting of something wound in a continuous series of loops; "a coil of rope"
2. coil - noun
· a round shape formed by a series of concentric circles (as formed by leaves or flower petals)
3. coil - noun
· a transformer that supplies high voltage to spark plugs in a gasoline engine
4. coil - noun
· a contraceptive device placed inside a woman's womb
5. coil - noun
· tubing that is wound in a spiral
6. coil - noun
· reactor consisting of a spiral of insulated wire that introduces inductance into a circuit
7. coil - verb
· to wind or move in a spiral course; "the muscles and nerves of his fine drawn body were coiling for action"; "black smoke coiling up into the sky"; "the young people gyrated on the dance floor"
8. coil - verb
· make without a potter's wheel; "This famous potter hand-builds all of her vessels"
9. coil - verb
· wind around something in coils or loops
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.