1. mind - noun
· that which is responsible for one's thoughts, feelings, and conscious brain functions; the seat of the faculty of reason; "his mind wandered"; "I couldn't get his words out of my head"
2. mind - noun
· recall or remembrance; "it came to mind"
3. mind - noun
· an opinion formed by judging something; "he was reluctant to make his judgment known"; "she changed her mind"
4. mind - noun
· an important intellectual; "the great minds of the 17th century"
5. mind - noun
· attention; "don't pay him any mind"
6. mind - noun
· your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
7. mind - noun
· knowledge and intellectual ability; "he reads to improve his mind"; "he has a keen intellect"
8. mind - verb
· be offended or bothered by; take offense with, be bothered by; "I don't mind your behavior"
9. mind - verb
· be concerned with or about something or somebody
10. mind - verb
· be in charge of or deal with; "She takes care of all the necessary arrangements"
11. mind - verb
· pay close attention to; give heed to; "Heed the advice of the old men"
12. mind - verb
· be on one's guard; be cautious or wary about; be alert to; "Beware of telephone salesmen"
13. mind - verb
· keep in mind
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.