1. gallery - noun
· spectators at a golf or tennis match
2. gallery - noun
· a porch along the outside of a building (sometimes partly enclosed)
3. gallery - noun
· a room or series of rooms where works of art are exhibited
4. gallery - noun
· a long usually narrow room used for some specific purpose; "shooting gallery"
5. gallery - noun
· a covered corridor (especially one extending along the wall of a building and supported with arches or columns)
6. gallery - noun
· narrow recessed balcony area along an upper floor on the interior of a building; usually marked by a colonnade
7. gallery - noun
· a horizontal (or nearly horizontal) passageway in a mine; "they dug a drift parallel with the vein"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.