1. mouthpiece - noun
· a part that goes over or into the mouth of a person; "the mouthpiece of a respirator"
2. mouthpiece - noun
· an acoustic device; the part of a telephone into which a person speaks
3. mouthpiece - noun
· a spokesperson (as a lawyer)
4. mouthpiece - noun
· (especially boxing) equipment that protects an athlete's mouth
5. mouthpiece - noun
· the tube of a pipe or cigarette holder that a smoker holds in the mouth
6. mouthpiece - noun
· the aperture of a wind instrument into which the player blows directly
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.