1. tube - noun
· conduit consisting of a long hollow object (usually cylindrical) used to hold and conduct objects or liquids or gases
2. tube - noun
· electronic device consisting of a system of electrodes arranged in an evacuated glass or metal envelope
3. tube - noun
· a hollow cylindrical shape
4. tube - noun
· (anatomy) any hollow cylindrical body structure
5. tube - noun
· an electric railway operating below the surface of the ground (usually in a city); "in Paris the subway system is called the `metro' and in London it is called the `tube' or the `underground'"
6. tube - verb
· provide with a tube or insert a tube into
7. tube - verb
· convey in a tube; "inside Paris, they used to tube mail"
8. tube - verb
· ride or float on an inflated tube; "We tubed down the river on a hot summer day"
9. tube - verb
· place or enclose in a tube
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.