1. replication - noun
· the act of making copies; "Gutenberg's reproduction of holy texts was far more efficient"
2. replication - noun
· (genetics) the process whereby DNA makes a copy of itself before cell division
3. replication - noun
· a quick reply to a question or remark (especially a witty or critical one); "it brought a sharp rejoinder from the teacher"
4. replication - noun
· (law) a pleading made by a plaintiff in reply to the defendant's plea or answer
5. replication - noun
· the repetition of a sound resulting from reflection of the sound waves; "she could hear echoes of her own footsteps"
6. replication - noun
· copy that is not the original; something that has been copied
7. replication - noun
· the repetition of an experiment in order to test the validity of its conclusion; "scientists will not believe an experimental result until they have seen at least one replication"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.