1. card - noun
· one of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes; "he collected cards and traded them with the other boys"
2. card - noun
· a card certifying the identity of the bearer; "he had to show his card to get in"
3. card - noun
· a rectangular piece of stiff paper used to send messages (may have printed greetings or pictures); "they sent us a card from Miami"
4. card - noun
· thin cardboard, usually rectangular
5. card - noun
· a witty amusing person who makes jokes
6. card - noun
· a sign posted in a public place as an advertisement; "a poster advertised the coming attractions"
7. card - noun
· a printed or written greeting that is left to indicate that you have visited
8. card - noun
· (golf) a record of scores (as in golf); "you have to turn in your card to get a handicap"
9. card - noun
· a list of dishes available at a restaurant; "the menu was in French"
10. card - noun
· (baseball) a list of batters in the order in which they will bat; "the managers presented their cards to the umpire at home plate"
11. card - noun
· a printed circuit that can be inserted into expansion slots in a computer to increase the computer's capabilities
12. card - verb
· separate the fibers of; "tease wool"
13. card - verb
· ask someone for identification to determine whether he or she is old enough to consume liquor; "I was carded when I tried to buy a beer!"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.