1. correspondence - noun
· communication by the exchange of letters
2. correspondence - noun
· compatibility of observations; "there was no agreement between theory and measurement"; "the results of two tests were in correspondence"
3. correspondence - noun
· the relation of corresponding in degree or size or amount
4. correspondence - noun
· (mathematics) an attribute of a shape or relation; exact reflection of form on opposite sides of a dividing line or plane
5. correspondence - noun
· similarity by virtue of corresponding
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.