1. paper - noun
· a material made of cellulose pulp derived mainly from wood or rags or certain grasses
2. paper - noun
· an essay (especially one written as an assignment); "he got an A on his composition"
3. paper - noun
· a daily or weekly publication on folded sheets; contains news and articles and advertisements; "he read his newspaper at breakfast"
4. paper - noun
· a medium for written communication; "the notion of an office running without paper is absurd"
5. paper - noun
· a scholarly article describing the results of observations or stating hypotheses; "he has written many scientific papers"
6. paper - noun
· a business firm that publishes newspapers; "Murdoch owns many newspapers"
7. paper - noun
· the physical object that is the product of a newspaper publisher; "when it began to rain he covered his head with a newspaper"
8. paper - verb
· cover with paper; "paper the box"
9. paper - verb
· cover with wallpaper
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.