1. composition - noun
· the spatial property resulting from the arrangement of parts in relation to each other and to the whole; "harmonious composition is essential in a serious work of art"
2. composition - noun
· the way in which someone or something is composed
3. composition - noun
· a mixture of ingredients
4. composition - noun
· a musical work that has been created; "the composition is written in four movements"
5. composition - noun
· musical creation
6. composition - noun
· the act of creating written works; "writing was a form of therapy for him"; "it was a matter of disputed authorship"
7. composition - noun
· art and technique of printing with movable type
8. composition - noun
· an essay (especially one written as an assignment); "he got an A on his composition"
9. composition - noun
· something that is created by arranging several things to form a unified whole; "he envied the composition of their faculty"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.