1. creation - noun
· the human act of creating
2. creation - noun
· an artifact that has been brought into existence by someone
3. creation - noun
· the event that occurred at the beginning of something; "from its creation the plan was doomed to failure"
4. creation - noun
· the act of starting something for the first time; introducing something new; "she looked forward to her initiation as an adult"; "the foundation of a new scientific society"
5. creation - noun
· (theology) God's act of bringing the universe into existence
6. creation - noun
· everything that exists anywhere; "they study the evolution of the universe"; "the biggest tree in existence"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.