1. foundation - noun
· the basis on which something is grounded; "there is little foundation for his objections"
2. foundation - noun
· an institution supported by an endowment
3. foundation - noun
· lowest support of a structure; "it was built on a base of solid rock"; "he stood at the foot of the tower"
4. foundation - noun
· education or instruction in the fundamentals of a field of knowledge; "he lacks the foundation necessary for advanced study"; "a good grounding in mathematics"
5. foundation - noun
· the fundamental assumptions from which something is begun or developed or calculated or explained; "the whole argument rested on a basis of conjecture"
6. foundation - noun
· a woman's undergarment worn to give shape to the contours of the body
7. foundation - noun
· the act of starting something for the first time; introducing something new; "she looked forward to her initiation as an adult"; "the foundation of a new scientific society"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.