1. introduction - noun
· the act of beginning something new; "they looked forward to the debut of their new product line"
2. introduction - noun
· the first section of a communication
3. introduction - noun
· formally making a person known to another or to the public
4. introduction - noun
· a basic or elementary instructional text
5. introduction - noun
· a new proposal; "they resisted the introduction of impractical alternatives"
6. introduction - noun
· the act of putting one thing into another
7. introduction - noun
· the act of starting something for the first time; introducing something new; "she looked forward to her initiation as an adult"; "the foundation of a new scientific society"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.