1. launching - noun
· the act of moving a newly built vessel into the water for the first time
2. launching - noun
· the act of beginning something new; "they looked forward to the debut of their new product line"
3. launching - noun
· the act of propelling with force
4. launch - verb
· set up or found; "She set up a literacy program"
5. launch - verb
· propel with force; "launch the space shuttle"; "Launch a ship"
6. launch - verb
· launch for the first time; launch on a maiden voyage; "launch a ship"
7. launch - verb
· begin with vigor; "He launched into a long diatribe"; "She plunged into a dangerous adventure"
8. launch - verb
· get going; give impetus to; "launch a career"; "Her actions set in motion a complicated judicial process"
9. launch - verb
· smoothen the surface of; "launch plaster"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.