1. plunge - noun
· a brief swim in water
2. plunge - noun
· a steep and rapid fall
3. plunge - verb
· thrust or throw into; "Immerse yourself in hot water"
4. plunge - verb
· drop steeply; "the stock market plunged"
5. plunge - verb
· dash violently or with great speed or impetuosity; "She plunged at it eagerly"
6. plunge - verb
· begin with vigor; "He launched into a long diatribe"; "She plunged into a dangerous adventure"
7. plunge - verb
· cause to be immersed; "The professor plunged his students into the study of the Italian text"
8. plunge - verb
· fall abruptly; "It plunged to the bottom of the well"
9. plunge - verb
· immerse briefly into a liquid so as to wet, coat, or saturate; "dip the garment into the cleaning solution"; "dip the brush into the paint"
10. plunge - verb
· devote (oneself) fully to; "He immersed himself into his studies"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.